Create 3 Different Panoramic Images from multiple images
Present as JPEGS
You may shoot using a tripod or handheld. Remember to use a good amount of overlap in shooting the images. Minimum of 5 frames per panoramic.
- Good amount of overlap from one side of frame to next
- You can create a horizontal panoramic from vertically shot photos
- Use manual exposure - meter for most important part of photo and leave exposure locked in (IF POSSIBLE)
- Use manual focus if Possible – focus on most important part of photo and leave focus there. (IF POSSIBLE)
- Stay on one Focal length – don't change lens or zoom