MAKE TWO PRINTS FROM YOUR BEST ROLL OF FILM
All assignments should be shot outdoors in natural light unless otherwise stated.
This is a continuation from your first assignment. Choose two images from your contact sheet that have the most mid-tones and sharpest details. Use only a #2 filter to print with.
- Keep wet trays/prints/tongs away from dry areas such as enlarging stations and countertops
- Never carry a wet print around the darkroom, always use a tray
- All prints must be properly washed using fixer remover and wash stations
- Keep your film away from all water sources, including your wet hands
- Store clean and dry prints/contact sheets in folders or boxes
- Store film in three ring binders
For a bright - sunny scene your meter should be giving you an approximate exposure of:
1/125 @ f16
All of the processing and lab work will be done during class for this assignment.